Points of Improved Performance
- 1.Offers improved specifications. Compared with conventional Mini Loader models, the SLCD-series Super-mini Loader has higher lifting power with an improved lifting height, dumping reach, and dumping clearance,the performance (power) of which is close to that of full-fledged loaders.(The level of improved specifications varies with each model.)
- 2.Realizes work performance almost the same in level attained by full-fledged loaderss for a wide range of applications including snow removal and field leveling.
- 3.Provided with oval lift arms. 。The SLCD-series Super-mini Loader resists shock and torsion, and prevents the tractor as well as the loader during powerful work.
- 4.Incorporates a deluxe bucket that plays two roles (with or without forks by attaching or detaching the blade), thus providing convenience to the user.
- 5.Incorporates a single removable valve lever, thus realizing ease of getting on and off the loader (provided with safety frame specifications).
Workability and Operability
- Offers ease of operation. The SLCD-series Super-mini Loader incorporates a single lever that ensures ease of work with no operation errors for a wide range of users including women and elderly people.
- Incorporates a design attaching importance to workability with top priority given to the work field of view.
- Well-balanced with the tractor for improved workability.
- Provides a wide front field of view with no side frame, thus ensuring ease of maintenance.
- Lightweight and compact, and has a small turning circle thus ensuring ease of work in greenhouses.
- Ensures ease of snow removal even if the snow is highly wet (unlike snowplows, the loader is not clogged with snow).
- Realizes operability almost the same in level attained by full-fledged loaders.
- No parallel link is used, which makes the loader lightweight with a good front field of view.
- Ensures ease of mounting and dismounting the attachment of hook type.
- Provides a dumping angle sufficient for soil puddling on the rear side.
- Incorporates a sturdy bucket with no dropping, thus enabling uniformed digging.
- The bucket has no dropping preventive plates inside, thus preventing mud adhesion.
- Ease of loader mounting and dismounting by one person with no tools required. (An optional docking kit is available).
(Removable type) with single lever attached.
Optional docking kit (circled)
- Adopted as genuine loaders by tractor makers to pull out the performance of the tractors sufficiently.
- The guarantee range of the tractor makers’ genuine loaders includes the tractors, thus ensuring the user’s work free from anxiety.
- Quick support to the tractor makers’ genuine loaders in case of trouble.
- Produced in the manufacturer’s factory with ISO9001 certification, which ensures high processing accuracy and stable quality.
- Set up with no additional on-site processing.
- Designed with ease of tractor maintenance considered.
- Loader maintenance is performed by Sanyo Kiki dealers and the Japan Agricultural Cooperatives (JA).
- The manufacturer’s office is located in each district, which ensures ease of quick maintenance.
- The Mini Loader has a long life with few articles of consumption.
- Rarely fails to operate, thus saving the cost of maintenance.
- Spare parts can be supplied for approximately 15 years after the stoppage of tractor production.
- A list of parts is well maintained, which facilitates the supply of parts promptly.
- Each part can be replaced because no mono-block assemblies are used.
- The management of maintenance records including servicing to the cylinder components that have engraved markings ensures the supply of exact parts.
- An ineligible list of parts and assembly procedure sheet are available.
- The rotating block incorporates a grease nipple, thus making it possible to inject grease with ease.
- The loader in pursuit of safety is provided with consideration of the weight balance between the tractor and loader.
- A sturdy safety design endorsed by sufficient strength tests from the development stage of the tractor.
- A shock absorbing design enabling the loader to protect the tractor from shock.
- A reliable design satisfying in-house tests and makers’ test standards.
- Long-year know-how ensures the user’s work free from anxiety.
- All detachable parts are assembled before shipping with the tightening torque of each part controlled to ensure reliability.
- Provided with a hydraulic shock absorber.
- Incorporates special washers that prevent bolts from loosening.
- Affordable price.
- The hose is arranged neatly in order not to obstruct the user’s work.
- Best matching to the design of the tractor.
- Solid welding with a fine appearance.
- The body including the cylinder components is finished with baking paint, which ensures corrosion resistance and provides good commodity value with a glossy outlook.
- Incorporates integral parts, such as a lever fulcrum and valves, specially processed, thus resisting corrosion.
- Makes it possible to utilize hydraulic pressure of the loader for other work machines that require hydraulic pressure (provided that optional parts are used).
- Provided with components classified into small bags, which ensures ease of assembly.
- Shipped with integral parts assembled, which makes it possible to start the machine promptly.