|Applicable tractor (kW)||14.7 to 36.7 (20 to 50 ps)|
|(Including arm, mower, and tractor-mounted parts)|
|Mower||Mower structure||2-side mowing and flat mowing|
|Blade type||Bar knife|
|Mowing width (mm)||800 (410 x 2)|
|Mowing height (mm)||3 heights (30, 55, and 80)|
|Mower rotation (rpm)||2,700|
|Mowing area (m²) per hour (Tractor speed km/h)||680 to 1,700 (1 to 2.5 km/h)|
Ensures ease of mowing from tractors.
- Mowing road shoulders and slopes.
- Mowing paddy fields, dikes, slopes of waterways, orchards, and fallow fields.
- Mowing factory sites, orchards, gold courses, health resorts, and common housing areas.
Mowing over guardrails
Front mounting type for ease of attachment and detachment.
- Ease of loader mounting and dismounting by one person with no tools required.
Set on the front part of your tractor and operable with the rotary mounted, which ensures ease of work for long hours.
- Connecting to cabin tractors to provide more comfortable operating environments.
- Uses only a few attachments parts that can be assembled to cabin tractors in a short time.
Ensures efficient mowing.
- Possible to work from tractors. Furthermore, the front-mounting type provides good work visibility, and it takes 2.5 to 3 minutes to finish mounting the grass on a 100-meter-long dike.
- The mowing flat area at a speed of 2.5 km/h is as large as 1,700 m² per hour.
Two-side simultaneous dike mowing
Folding two-side rotary mower with highly efficient work.
- Adopts a hydraulic-driven two-side rotary mower, thus making it possible to mow the upper and slope sides of road shoulders and dikes.
The mowing width is 800 mm in the case of mowing flat areas.
Four blades in total are provided to the upper and lower tiers to ensure powerful mowing.
- Four blades in total are provided to the upper and lower tiers, which powerfully cut long grass finely with improved performance a step higher than that of conventional models.
The mower is in floating control according to the undulation of the ground, thus realizing comfortable work
- Equipped with a floating link between the mower and arm.
- The mower is in floating control according to the undulation of the ground, thus realizing comfortable work without mower angle or height adjustments.
- Realizes high-precision mowing with the mowing height of grass stabilized.
Possible to mow slopes and remote areas
- Provides a maximum horizontal work reach of 2.6 m, thus making it possible to mow slopes and remote areas.
- The mower can be set in three positions, i.e., the left-hand side, front side, and right-hand side.
Easy to use single lever
- The arm is under the control of a single lever (PPC one lever) that is easy to use, which enables you to concentrate yourself on mowing work, thus reducing your fatigue.
PPC One Lever
Bypasses obstacles with simple manipulation.
- Incorporates a parallel link that can easily bypass trees and road signs by moving the front mower horizontally to the inner side.
Increases the operating rate of your tractor
- Mounted to your tractor with ease, thus increasing the operating rate of the tractor to play greater roles.
- Read the operation manual carefully and be sure you understand the information provided before attempting to operate the product.
- Do not use the product for applications that may cause you to topple down or fall.
- Do not stand on the front, back, left-hand side, or right-hand side of the mower.
- Be sure to wear a helmet and eye shield, and to keep the safety of operation in mind at the time of work.
- The Road Trucking Vehicle Law prohibits tractors mounted with the Twin Mower to run on public roads.
- Keep the machine well maintained.