|External dimension||L x W x H||2,230 ｘ 1,200 ｘ 1,815 mm|
(select from two types)
|Type||Stand-type horizontal 4-cycle diesel engine|
|Output/rpm||22.1 kW/2,400 rpm|
|Engine displacement||1,647 cc|
|Crushing device||Drive method||Centrifugal clutch system|
|Crushing blade||Chipper blades (2 blades)|
|Max. processing diameter||172 mm|
|Hopper caliber||650 × 550 mm|
|Feed roller caliber||172 × 195 mm|
|Feed speed||0 to 40 m/min: Variable|
|Discharge device||Type||Air conveyance type|
|Chute exit height||1,815 mm|
|Chute rotation range||360°: Rotates in all directions|
|Discharge angle||Variable Type|
|Travel device||Run type||Rubber roller with core metal|
|Crawler width||250 mm|
|Grounding length||905 mm|
|Number of gear stages (drive system)||2 speeds forward and 1 speed backward (hydraulic drive)|
|Operation system||Side clutch (claw)|
|Top speed||1.35 km/h forward and 0.6 km/h backward|
|Minimum turning radius||1,500 mm|
Workability and Operability
- Crushed pieces are further cut into small chips with the chipper blades that has a maximum processing diameter of 172 mm.
- he size of chips is small and even, and processed chips are reduced to 1/7 in capacity.
- The feed speed of crushed pieces is finely adjusted with ease between 0 and 40 m per minute with the feed adjustment dial.
- Incorporates an automatic control mechanism to feed crushed pieces. The feed roller will come to a stop automatically when the rpm of the engine drops with the engine overloaded, and when the rpm returns to normal, the feed roller will rotate again automatically, which ensures highly efficient work.
- The feed roller can be rotated in the forward direction and reverse direction and stopped at the flip of the feed lever.
- The drive of the crushing device adopts a centrifugal clutch that can be operated with ease with no clutch meshing.
- Incorporates a large hopper where tree branches can be input with ease.
- The chute with adjustable discharge angles rotates 360 degrees, thus making it possible to discharge chips to yards and load them onto trucks with ease.
- All the crushing and running operation levers are centralized for ease of use by hand, which realizes outstanding operability.
Hopper that processes pieces with a maximum diameter of 172 mm and feed roller (blades)
Newly adopted centrifugal clutch
- The high quality, high performance, and low price of the product are attained by high-performance hydraulic technology developed in house along with electronic control technology.
- The chipper blades and bed blades are made of highly durable special steel of double-sided construction, which are economical since they can be polished.
- The traveling section uses a new pattern crawler with no core metal and movable rollers, which absorb vibration and shock, thus ensuring stable running performance with high durability.
- Baked electrostatic coating applied to the body suppresses corrosion and provides preeminent resistance to weather.
The crawler and movable rollers ensures an increase in durability
- The hopper can be opened largely in a single direction, thus making it easy to replace or conduct the daily maintenance of the chipper bed blades.
- Rarely fails to operate, thus saving the cost of maintenance.
- The manufacturer’s office is located in each district, which ensures ease of quick maintenance.
- The grease nipple of the rotating part is installed at an angle that allows ease of grease supply, which ensures ease of maintenance.
- Uses hydraulic devices developed in house, thus ensuring speedy parts supply.
The rotor cover can be opened and closed, which ensures ease of chipper blade replacement and maintenance.
All the parts can be opened for ease of maintenance.
- Safely designed with an emergency stop button installed in a place where you can quickly press the button, thus ensuring safe work.
- The feed roller blades securely hold and automatically feed crushed pieces, which does not require your effort to push them in.
- Incorporates a safety design that reduces the rebounding of crushed pieces from the hopper.
- The well-balanced design with the center of gravity lowered ensures ease of loading chips onto trucks safely with a bridge or crane used.
- Equipped with a safety lever (nipping pressure-preventing lever) to ensure safe work at the time of going in reverse.
(including the safety lever to ensure safe work at the time of going in reverse)
- The crushing device is of highly durable steel structure. The weight-balance design of the rotor (flywheel) as the core part of the product has high inertia force with preeminent durability.
- Produces uniformly fine-sized chips, thus promoting composting.
- Equipped with a high-performance diesel engine that is clean and environment-friendly, which has cleared secondary emission control standards.
- Incorporates a chute to fly chips, thus mitigating loading labor.
- Low vibration and low noise.
- Crushes residual plants, such as thinned wood, besides pruned branches, bamboo, paper, corrugated paper, potato vines, and tobacco plants.
- Possible to save expenses for industrial waste disposal by the capacity reduction of the waste.
- Weeds can be processed by putting them into the hopper together with twigs.
- Incorporates a hydraulic drive with two forward speeds and one reverse speed.
- The well-balanced design ensures safe loading onto and discharging from trucks with a sling and hook.
- Crushes pruned branches to reduce the capacity, thus making it possible to reduce the cost of transportation to disposal plants.
Rotor with good balance