|Lifting load limit (kgf)||150||150(50※)||300|
|Lifting height (min.) mm||930||1230||930|
|Lifting height (max.) mm||4150||5600||4150|
|Product weight/Gross weight (kgf)||27.5／30.5||32／36||59／65|
|Max. operating pressure||0.97MPa(9.9kgf/cm²)|
- Note: As shown by the asterisk, the lifting load limit of the AGE56-12 at a minimum height of 3.8 m is 50 kgf.
- Use a compressor or carbonic acid gas cylinder for power supply.
Power Source Specification Table
|Model||Liquefied carbon dioxide cylinder||Compressor|
|Discharge air flow rate||150 l/min||43 l/min||120 l/min|
|Tank capacity||7 kgf (full tank)||5 l||10 l|
Width x depth x
|Weight||About 17 kgf (full tank)||19kgf||22.6kgf|
|Power supply||－||Single-phase 100 V||Single-phase 100 V|
The Agetaro plays an active part in the following applications.
|Installation of air-conditioning ducts||Installation of ceiling air conditioners||Electrical wiring|
|Plumbing of gas and water piping||Unloading of construction materials||Attachment of lights|
|Auxiliary work on display ornaments||Installation of X-ray cameras and radars||Installation of displays and signs|
|Installation of glass||Installation of shutters||Installation of antennas|
Merits of Pneumatic Lifter
- Low price.
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
- Incorporates a relief valve for comfortable work.
- No running cost (with a compressor used).
- Reduction of make-ready time on site.
- Ease of maintenance.
Used with ease and highly effectively at high positions including wall sides.
Incorporates a control grip that enables the operation of the lifter while checking the discharge and stop positions of the lifter, thus ensuring high-precision work.
Provided with casters for ease of movement during work.
The legs can be folded without unloading the bottle from the lifter.
Ease of movement in narrow places and factories.
Folded at the flip of a switch and stored in any place.
The lifting force (150 kgf) is 5 times as high as the own weight.
- Cylinder clamp
- Atmospheric pressure regulator
- Hose with control grip
- Wooden loading platform
Optional parts for each site are available. For details, contact your Sanyo Kiki representative.
- Read the operation manual carefully and be sure you understand the information provided before attempting to operate the product.
- Do not stand on the pneumatic lifter.
- Refrain from using CO2 gas cylinders as much as possible for the protection of the global environment.
- Be sure to maintain the machine sufficiently.
- The pneumatic lifter is provided with product-liability insurance.